Rains bring joy and happiness after scorching heat and ailing environment that brings rude and unwanted mood among people. Still yummy and tasty food can lighten this phase and add a glimpse of happiness. As rainy season is hitting in most of the places. It’s time to explore what is the best and tastiest to eat in this season. However, this can come along an unwanted cough, cold, diarrhea, and flu. But don’t worry! You can save yourself from all these problems by following a healthy diet plan.
Here are rainy season foods that you can include in your eating habits this season and can enjoy the weather peacefully:
1. Include food such as oats, barley, and brown rice.
2. Fruits restore the energy, apples, mangoes, and pears are best.
3. Avoid watermelon and even too many apples may cause you pimples and excess of heat in the body.
4. Include yogurt, curd, and almonds in your diet instead of milk.
5. Prefer eating dry food items like chickpea, gram flour, and corn.
6. Avoid sour food items like tomatoes, tamarind, and lime as it promotes water retention.
7. Start drinking lots of herbal tea, that should include ginger, pepper, honey, mint and basil leaves.
8. Always wash vegetables and fruits properly and clean them to avoid any side effects.
9. People who suffer from joint pains can prefer drinking warm water with tulsi on an empty stomach.
10. To fight a cough and cold, have fresh radish juice.
These tips will surely help you to stay healthy and safe during the rainy season. You should also do yoga & meditation on the regular bases as it boosts your stamina & makes you feel more healthy. Also, make sure to take bath on the regular bases to avoid skin related problems.
Enjoy the monsoons in a healthy way.