Life seems easy and lovely once we are in the periphery of a college or university environment. Once, we step outside the golden gates of graduation, all that revolves around is a career, interviews and jobs. Looking at this phase, in this blog we are going to share some important tips that might help you to crack your dream job easily.
Always remember before applying for any position, it’s very important to do research about the post and apply only if the concerned profile matches your qualification and skills. Secondly, know about the company in advance to show the employer your interest and dedication towards your interview. Prepare a 1 to the 2-minute script about yourself.
- Always wear formals and prefer subtle combinations
- Your shoes or heels should always be polished.
- Iron your clothes properly.
- Take care that your nails are clean
- Ensure that your face is oil free.
- Walk without bending
- Sit at the front edge of the chair and lean slightly forward
- Don’t be late
- Don’t eat, drink or chew
- Don’t sit rigidly
- Don’t use cell phones
- Don’t act as if you are getting bored
- Don’t look on walls, it reflects low self-confidence or disinterest attitude.
Always remember to give your best in an interview, as opportunities knock on your door once. Brief knowledge of interview tips can make or break you. In today’s cut-throat competition having theoretical or technical knowledge is not sufficient; rather an overall personality is what MNC’S demand. Hope these tips would benefit you. All the best to all of you!!